Last Updated: 3/21/2022
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes rules that apply to any party (“Customer”) using any products and services (“Services”) provided by TigerLRM, LLC or any of its affiliates (collectively, “TigerLRM”) and any user of any software application or service made available by Customer that interfaces with the Services (“End User”). Customer is responsible for its End Users’ compliance with this AUP. If Customer or any End User violates this AUP, TigerLRM may suspend or terminate Customer’s use of the Services. This AUP may be updated by TigerLRM from time to time upon reasonable notice, which may be provided via Customer’s account, e-mail, or by posting an updated version of this AUP at [Insert URL for AUP].
Prohibited Activities. The Services may not be used to engage in, encourage or promote any activity that is illegal, deceptive, harmful, violating others’ rights, or harmful to TigerLRM’s business operations or reputation, or in any of the following ways:
In any manner that violates any federal, state, international, or local law or regulation, including violating Applicable Laws requiring (a) consent be obtained prior to transmitting, recording, collecting, or monitoring data or communications or (b) compliance with opt-out requests for any data or communications;
In a manner that materially interferes with or harms any of TigerLRM’s customers, employees, affiliates, agents, officers, or directors or otherwise negatively impacts any aspect of the Services or any third-party networks that are linked to the Services;
- To create a false identity or any attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of any data or communications;
- To disparage, denigrate, insult, or otherwise make pejorative statements about TigerLRM and/or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, partners, brand, products, or service;
- To transmit any content or information that is offensive, lewd, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, harassing, tortious, abusive, illegal, prejudice, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate or objectionable;
- In any manner that promotes any illegal activity (such as driving under the influence, illegal drug use, violence, child abuse, or underage drinking);
- To harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
- To transmit any marketing, advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation any “spam,” "junk mail," or other deceptive or unsolicited bulk or commercial email;
- To transmit or store any content or communications (commercial or otherwise) that is illegal, harmful, unwanted, inappropriate, objectionable, confirmed to be criminal misinformation, or otherwise poses a threat to the public, including, but not limited to use of the Services by a hate group or content or communications that originate from a hate group or are exploitive, abusive, or hate speech;
- To transmit any content, data, or material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other personal rights (including privacy) of any third parties;
- To knowingly receive, use, re-use, upload or download any material which
- Contains material that may reasonably be considered obscene, defamatory, offensive, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, harassing, violent, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promotes pornographic or other sexually explicit material, discrimination, or violence, based on race, religion, nationality, sex, gender, disability, age, or sexual orientation;
- Is likely to deceive any person acting reasonably under the circumstances; or
- Impersonates any person.
- To use the Services in connection with unsolicited, unwanted, or harassing communications, including without limitation, SMS messages, phone calls, voice mail, chat, video, or email;
- To transmit any content, data, or material that contains viruses, spyware, spiders, robots, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs, or any other type of malicious or deleterious programs;
- To collect information about other users, including phone numbers or email addresses, without any such individual’s prior explicit consent or otherwise under false pretenses of any kind;
- To record or monitor a phone call or other communication without first obtaining express consent from the participants in accordance with Applicable Law (such as California’s Invasion of Privacy Act);
- To impersonate TigerLRM (including any officer or employee of Tigher LRM), any user of the Services, or any other person or entity;
- In any manner that can reasonably be considered contrary to TigerLRM’s goodwill, public image, and overall reputation;
- To express or imply that any user’s statements, activities, or causes are endorsed by TigerLRm;
- To collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or other third parties without their prior knowledge and affirmative consent;
- To divulge any of the Company’s (or any affiliate’s) proprietary information; or
No Service Integrity Violations; No Reverse EngineeringWithout limiting the foregoing, no Customer or End User may attempt to bypass, exploit, defeat, or disable limitations or restrictions placed on the Services; seek to discover security vulnerabilities to exploit the Services or attempt to bypass any security mechanism or filtering capabilities; perform, cause or engage in any denial of service (DoS) attack on the Services or any other conduct that attempts to disrupt, disable, or overload the Services; transmit code, files, scripts, agents, or programs intended to do harm, including viruses or malware, or using automated means, such as bots, to gain access to or use the Services; or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services. Further, no Customer or End User may reverse engineer, copy, disassemble, or decompile the Services or any functionality of the Services.
Data Safeguards. Customer is responsible for determining whether the Services offer appropriate safeguards for Customer’s use of the Services, including, but not limited to, any safeguards required by Applicable Laws, prior to transmitting or processing, or prior to permitting End Users to transmit or process, any data or communications via the Services.
Service and Country Specific Requirements.Additional requirements for specific Services, including any country specific requirements, are set forth at [INSERT URL FOR ANY COUNTRY-SPECIFIC TERMS] and apply solely to the extent Customer uses those specific Services.]
Violations of this AUP, including any prohibited content or communications, may be reported to [INSERT ABUSE REPORTING URL]. Customer agrees to immediately report any violation of this AUP to TigerLRM and provide cooperation, as requested by TigerLRM, to investigate and/or remedy that violation.